Kicking off BLOGMAS I will be sharing my five favourite books this year.
- Scars Like wings is an emotional ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ read (Review coming tomorrow)
- All the things we never said is a hard hitting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ read which I read in prep for YALC and you can see my full review here : YALC Mini Book Reviews
- A good girls guide to murder is another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ read which i thoroughly enjoyed. see full review: YA Book Review : A good girls guide to murder
- All our broken pieces was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ proof i was given at the beginning of 2019 and still is one of my favourite OCD/MH books ever. see my full review here: YA Book Review: All Our Broken Pieces
- The loneliest girl in the universe is a⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ i should have picked up way before this year as i surprisingly loved it. see my review here too : YALC Mini Book Reviews
Thanks for reading, What were your top 5 reads this year? go comment below.
proud Bookworm and lover of all things books (blogging ,booktube ,listing tbr/upcoming releases, buying ,reading and looking at books , meeting authors and going to events.)