Today I’m going to share my holiday TBR as i am going on holiday TOMORROW!
Im taking 3 on kindle and 4 paperbacks but know i probably wont read all of these.
- No big deal by Bethany Rutter
- Every colour of you by Amelia Mandeville
- The truth about keeping secrets by Savannah Brown
- The boxer by Nikesh Shukla
- Home girl by Alex Wheatle
- Loneliest girl in the universe by Lauren James
- All the things we never said by Yasmin Rahman
Thanks for reading, Go comment below if you have read any of these? and Which are your favourites? All support is hugely appreciated.
proud Bookworm and lover of all things books (blogging ,booktube ,listing tbr/upcoming releases, buying ,reading and looking at books , meeting authors and going to events.)