June is Pride Month so today i’m going to share my top 5 LGBT books i’ve read and then 5 that are on my TBR pile.
My recommendations are:
- PROUD anthology by Juno Dawson +, i have a full review here
- Skylarks by Karen Gregory which was my favourite book of 2018.
- Summer bird blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman which i read for easter readathon
- Leah on the offbeat by Becky Albertelli
- Flying tips for flightless birds by Kelly McCaughrain
My future reads are:
- I was born for this by Alice Oseman
- The beauty that remains by Ashley Woodfolk
- Alex in Wonderland by Simon James Green
- I wish you all the best by Mason Deaver
- We contain multitudes by Sarah Henstra
Thanks for reading my post. Have you read any of these LGBTQ books ?
proud Bookworm and lover of all things books (blogging ,booktube ,listing tbr/upcoming releases, buying ,reading and looking at books , meeting authors and going to events.)