Ive loved reading from a very young age as my mum always read to me so i thought id share the books that made me love it it so much from the age of 1-8 ish and why i continue to read now.
- Stig of The dump by Clive King
- Famous Five by Enid Blyton
- Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
- All Jacqueline Wilson
- The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl
- Two weeks with the queen Morris Gleitzman
- Were going on a bear hunt by Helen Oxenbury
- Topsy and Tim by Jean and Gareth Adamson (i started reading at an early age and i owned every single one of these books as i absolutely loved them)
- Ellies doorstep by Alison Catley : (I especially loved this as it had my name in the title and had lots of teddies which i loved and still love)
- The hungry caterpillar by Eric Carle (Mum knew this off by heart because i asked her to read it so much when i was very young )
Thanks so much for Reading, Have you read any of these?What were your favourite books as a young child?
proud Bookworm and lover of all things books (blogging ,booktube ,listing tbr/upcoming releases, buying ,reading and looking at books , meeting authors and going to events.)