Something different today this month i haven’t completed anything so far due to being busy on NCS camping ,activities ,late-nights and making new friends but i also may have broken my wrist and will find out Monday 30th as it wont show up till then .
So as i cant post a book review i thought id share my top 10 book recommendations instead. I am reading Theatrical so hopefully that will be up by the end of this month or early August.
- Life on the refrigerator door by Alice Kuipers
- Skylarks by Karen Gregory
- Rules of rain by Leah Scheier
- Flightless tips for flightless birds by Kelly McCaughrain
- Book shop girl by Chloe Coles
- How we roll by Natasha Friend
- Good bye perfect by Sara Barnard
- ONE by Sarah Crossan
- When Mr dog bites by Brian Conaghan
- WONDER by R J Palicio
Hope you enjoyed this post. And although book reviews wont be up i will have 3 posts going up about YALC after next weekend.
Thanks for reading be sure to check these books out or tell me your thoughts on any too.
Thanks so much for all the support and if your new and follow would be hugely appreciated:)
proud Bookworm and lover of all things books (blogging ,booktube ,listing tbr/upcoming releases, buying ,reading and looking at books , meeting authors and going to events.)